What causes Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
It may the one of the first questions you asked yourself when this disease became a part of your life.
Current research continues to find clues, but a cure still alludes us.
Below are articles that point to several possible causes.
Click on a link below to read the story.
- CFS Overview
- New Hypothesis Proposed for Cause of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- On Symptoms and Life Events Surrounding the Onset of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Identification and Treatment of Chronic Infections in CFIDS, Fibromyalgia Syndrome and Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients That Cause Morbidity and Illness Progression
- Adrenal Gland Size May Play Key Role in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Tests Establish Connection Between CFIDS & Herpes Virus Six
- Confronting Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Human Herpesviruses in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Causes | Diagnosis | Symptoms
| Treatment | Prevalence
Disability Benefits | Tips for Coping | Home